I am sure most if not all of you have gotten your heart broken at least once. Are you still nursing a heartbreak? What can you do to manage it better? Read on…
Moving emotions over chakras
It is helpful to notice where you feel a certain emotion, in what chakra it is. This will help in healing that chakra’s energy. Notice an emotion that appears in the heart chakra and one that appears in the solar plexus and practice going back and forth between these emotions moving the energy up and down your chakras.
Next, you take the pain you feel from a heartbreak and just like you moved back and forth between emotions use that same exercise but associate it with the heartbreak. With enough practice this will be easy. When you get stuck in an emotion you can move it up to the heart space where healing happens faster.
Heart chakra affirmations
To heal your heart chakra, you can repeat heart chakra affirmations out loud or in your headspace daily and during meditation. You may also choose to write down your affirmations to send powerful vibrations out to the universe.
- My heart space radiates powerful green light
- I am worthy of the purest love
- I direct love and light towards myself
- I live in harmony with all other beings
- I release and let go of all resentment
- I forgive myself for my mistakes and I grow from them
- There is an infinite supply of love
- I am fully open to giving and receiving love
- I love myself unconditionally
- .My heart is open
- Love is my guiding truth and I follow it
- I choose love every single day
- I am united with all beings
- My heart is free from past hurt
- It is safe for me to love and be loved
- I am grateful for all of my blessings
- I create loving and supportive relationships
- I choose to see myself and others in a compassionate light
- My heart is filled with joy and gratitude
- I deeply, and completely, love and accept myself
Choose your favourite and make it your mantra. Every time you choose to connect with someone deeply, you’re exposing the most vulnerable part of yourself to another person. It’s like taking your heart out to connect it with another person. When this bond is broken, the connected parts will be torn apart and of course it hurts. There will of course be physical pain. You need to accept the pain, move it from your sacral chakra to your heart chakra where healing can take place – the releasing and re-loving your self process.
Writing down your thoughts can help relieve the burden in your heart. Time heals too. Take actions to take good care of yourself. As time goes by you be able to smile again.